ROASTED CHERRY, CHOCOLATE, AND BRIE GRILLED CHEESE
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices bread
- 3 oz Brie cheese
- 1 oz dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Toss the cherries in balsamic vinegar, and place them on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter both sides of bread. Place one slice in the pan and top with half of the cheese, chocolate, and cherries. Top with the rest of the cheese and the other slice of bread.
- Grill until golden brown and the cheese and chocolate have melted (about 2-3 minutes per side).