Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 16-ounce pound cake, thawed
- 1 stick ( 1/2 cup) salted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 10 Trinity Fruit white flesh peaches
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 12-ounce package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup vanilla syrup
- Fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, for garnish
- Cut cake into ten 3/4-inch slices. Butter both sides of each slice. Spread 1 tablespoon brown sugar on each side of cake slices.
- Place cake slices in a preheated Panini maker for 40 seconds, or until golden brown. Remove to a sheet of waxed paper to cool. Slice each piece in half diagonally.
- Peel and slice peaches into a bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup sugar. Refrigerate.
- Puree thawed raspberries with remaining 1/3 cup sugar and press through a sieve to remove the seeds. Refrigerate.
- Beat whipping cream with vanilla syrup until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate.
- Using a squeeze bottle or pastry bag, squeeze some raspberry sauce onto a serving plate in a zigzag pattern.
- Place half of the cake slices on top of the sauce, then add the peaches. Stand the remaining cake slices on top of the peaches.
- Drizzle with remaining raspberry sauce, top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint.