PEACH POTATO PANCAKES
Total time: 30 minutes
- 3 russet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 8 Trinity peaches, divided
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp flour
- Peel and grate potatoes; place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, seasoning salt and baking powder. Blend half of the mixture into the potatoes, then pour back into the bowl and mix.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Pour in ½ cup batter and cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter. Put prepared pancakes in a warm oven.
- Peel and slice 6 peaches. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add peaches. Stir in sugar and flour and cook until the sugar is dissolved and the peaches are soften. Puree the mixture.
- Slice the remaining 2 peaches.
To serve, put a dollop of peach puree on each pancake, then place several peach slices on the top.